SPOSA MIA COUTURE IS ALWAYS SEARCHING FOR THE NEXT BRIDAL STYLIST SUPERSTAR!
If you have an interest in applying to Sposa Mia Couture, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Position: Bridal Stylist
Desired start date: As soon as possible
Overall responsibilities: The primary responsibility of the Bridal Stylist is promoting and selling the bride her entire ensemble (Dress, Headpiece and Accessories), providing superior customer services in order to grow sales, profitability and meet financial goals. Other duties include complying with all Sposa Mia Couture standards, polices and procedure and developing advanced product knowledge.
- Ensure Sposa Mia Couture company policies, procedures, brand and service standards are fulfilled for each customer and their Sposa Mia experience is met or exceeded
- Provide courteous service to all customers in accordance with Sposa Mia Couture Standards
- Create a positive environment for all customers, Sposa Mia Couture staff and all vendors
- Provide expert and positive information about dresses/product to the customers
- Meet selling goals by closing sales and meeting conversion goals
- Conduct customer appointments for each customer on time including follow up.
- Assist fellow associates when needed
- Partner with appropriate departments to address customer and merchandise issues or opportunities in a timely and productive way
- Resolve any issues, in a timely manner and productive solution is achieved
- Complete opening and closing procedures
- Assist with other store projects i.e. inventory & merchandise ticketing as needed
- Ensure that the bridal sales floor, dressing rooms, stock and common areas are kept organized, clean and safe for all associates and customers
- Work experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, able to articulate customer and product needs
- Able to work effectively with all functions across the company, with individuals from diverse backgrounds and with staff at all levels of the organization
- Able to demonstrate problem resolution skills
- Demonstrates ability to work flex style and work with a variety of groups including management, creative, executives and hourly work force.
- Demonstrate the highest level of ethics and integrity
- Be polite, friendly, helpful to both customer and associates
- Able to work effectively with all departments, associates, management, visitors and customers from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Good memorization skills
- Excellent professional interpersonal skills both in person and by phone
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- MS Office (word, excel, google docs, power point & email) proficiency
Sposa Mia Couture is an Equal Opportunity Employer